"Within the very breath of such souls as are pure and sanctified far-reaching potentialities are hidden. So great are these potentialities that they exercise their influence upon all created things." - Bahá'u'lláh
Why does this matter?
This world has so many distractions that can have our mind spinning. If we allow these distractions to run rampant, without the proper framing or boundaries placed around them, they become thoughts and these thoughts race around our mind trying to find a belief they can attach themselves too and call home. If we are not aware of these thoughts, they slide into our mind undetected, and before we know it we are struggling.
- Why do I have to do everything?
- Everyone else has it together, why can't I?
- What is wrong with me?
- When will I ever be okay?
- The breath is constant, it will not stop until its job is done.
- The breath will open worlds unknown, just follow it on its inward journey through the body.
- The breath trusts the body to respond to it and thus has a loving relationship with the body.
- The breath is gentle.
- The breath is present.